This year, Hockey Community wanted to get more involved with local community initiatives. That’s why we put together an HC team, made up of our staff and HC members, to participate in the CAN Pro-Am Hockey Tournament. The CAN Pro-Am raises vital funding for the Canucks Autism Network — the provincial leader in promoting autism acceptance, understanding & inclusion through community engagement & training initiatives across BC.
We’re helping ensure that thousands of individuals with autism can enjoy the thrill of sports just like us.
You can help make a difference. Support, feel good about making an impact, and be rewarded!
Donate directly to our team through this fundraising page. The more you donate, the better the rewards! Below are the incentive tiers:
Team Player: Donate $20+
- Entry into a draw for FIVE (5) Hockey Community jerseys (value: $100 each)
Playmaker: Donate $50+
- All incentives from Team Player Tier (value: $100), PLUS:
- Entry into a draw for a HC Apparel merch pack -- includes “Hockey Is For Everyone” Hoodie, HC Hoodie, HC Snapback, HC stickers (value: $200)
All-Star: Donate $100+
- All incentives from Playmaker Tier (value: $300), PLUS:
- Entry into a draw for a pair of Canucks/NHL tickets (value: $150)
Certified Beauty: Donate $200+
- All incentives from All-Star Tier (value: $450), PLUS:
- Guaranteed spot to play in a Rogers Arena game if Hockey Community finishes in the top 10 of team fundraising* (*if this does not happen, we will replace this incentive with 15 free HC drop-in games)
Hockey God: Donate $350+
- All incentives from Certified Beauty Tier (value: $650), PLUS:
- CUSTOM HC Ambassador Jersey with name and number (value: $200)
- One “Hockey Is For Everyone” Hoodie (value: $100)
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER from Beat The Heat will shoot photos of you and/or your team at a game of your choosing (Lower Mainland area; value: $300)
There are a few additional ways to support CAN through this tournament:
- Hot Stove Luncheon: Hear stories from NHL Alumni
- Corporate Sponsorship: Sponsor the tournament
Any support helps to make a difference. Donate today!