The first-ever CAN Relay 4 Autism will invite families, supporters and the general public to walk, run or wheel around the Swangard Stadium track in support of Canucks Autism Network!
Taking place Saturday, July 20th from 10am-3pm, this FREE family-friendly outdoor event will also feature carnival games, bouncy castles, food trucks, music, and a vendor marketplace.
Sign up before Tuesday, April 30 to receive a commemorative CAN headband or arm band! All runners, walkers & event guests are encouraged to dress up in retro 80's style!
Sign up as an individual or team! Set a personal or group goal to walk/run a chosen number of laps around the track and collect pledges from friends, family and co-workers to help you reach your fundraising goal.
INDIVIDUAL FUNDRAISING INCENTIVES:
- Sign up by April 30 and receive a limited edition CAN Relay 4 Autism arm band or headband!
- Be one of the first 66 to raise $100 and receive a CAN water bottle!
TOP TEAM FUNDRAISING PRIZES:
- Two Canucks lower bowl tickets to a 2019-20 game & $100 gift card for CAN merchandise. Plus a CAN water bottle & $5 food voucher for each team member.
- Jake Virtanen signed jersey & $75 gift card for CAN merchandise. Plus a CAN water bottle & $5 food voucher for each team member.
- Brandon Sutter signed stick & $50 gift card for CAN merchandise. Plus a CAN water bottle & $5 food voucher for each team member.
TOP INDIVIDUAL FUNDRAISING PRIZES:
- Signed Jacob Markstrom stick, CAN hoodie, CAN water bottle & $5 food voucher
- Signed Bo Horvat puck, CAN t-shirt, CAN water bottle & $5 food voucher
- Brock Boeser signed photo, CAN hat, CAN water bottle & $5 food voucher
ABOUT CANUCKS AUTISM NETWORK
Founded in 2008 by Vancouver Canucks Co-Owners Paolo and Clara Aquilini, Canucks Autism Network (CAN) provides year-round sports and recreation programs to individuals and families living with autism, while increasing awareness and providing training in communities across British Columbia.
With 1 in 66 Canadian children diagnosed with autism, there need for support is greater than ever. Together, we can achieve CAN's vision for every individual with autism to be understood, accepted and supported in all community spaces.